A Better YouTube experience to Edge users
Maxime RF has brought their Enhancer for YouTube extension to the Windows Store for Microsoft Edge.
The plugin allows Edge users to customise their YouTube experience with the ability to skip video ads, disable auto-playback (meaning it’s easier to queue up a number of videos in background tabs), a better cinema mode, pinned mini-player and much more.
See more of the features below:
- Highly customizable and easy-to-use
- Control volume level and playback speed with the mouse wheel
- Remove ads from videos (automatically or on-demand)
- Whitelist channels to not automatically remove their ads
- Remove annotations (automatically or on-demand)
- Use dark/custom themes
- Automatically play videos in 4K, HD, or any other preferred format
- Disable autoplay
- Disable preloading
- Loop videos (in part or in whole)
- Automatically play videos using a better cinema mode
- Automatically enlarge the video player
- Pin the video player
- And more…
Find the extension for Edge in the Windows Store here.